Sunday, July 13, 2014

ICAD #013: " A Healthy Attitude..."

I will be sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

It's day 13 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my friend Jean Peter . I use a list of 365 Words for my prompts. Jean chose #77 which was "Healthy".










  Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #013:







ICAD#013 http://youtu.be/wJjRtE5VxKY


Supplies UsedGesso, Acrylic paints (various brands), computer printout (quote), my gelli prints,  Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens, Faber-Castell Gel Sticks, Modge Podge, and Uni-ball Black pen.


See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...