Monday, July 28, 2014

ICAD#028: "Expect a Miracle!"



It's day 28 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my very good friend Lea Avroch. I use a list of 365 Words for my prompts. Lea chose #236 which was "MIRACLE".

Here is her card -








  Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #028:





ICAD#028 http://youtu.be/ZwskBzvnyCM


Supplies UsedGesso, Acrylic paints (various brands),    Faber-Castell Gelatos,  Stencil (cut on Silhouette Portrait), baby wipes,  Liquitex Gel Medium, Computer printout on paper towels, $1 store hairspray,

Mod Podgeand Molotow Paint Pen.





I will be sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

See you tomorrow! (3 more days!)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...