Friday, April 24, 2015

#100 Day Project : Day 17

Taking part in the 100 Day Project with Elle Luna over at The Great Discontent.  We had to come up with our own hashtag to use to describe our 100 days of making - mine is #100daysofochre.

Here's a look at my Day 17:  Mixed Media Canvas (10x10)

Materials Used: Gesso (black), acrylic paint, Neo-Colors II crayons, acrylic glaze liquid, and matte medium.









I love the plum color! Whatcha think?!

UPDATE: I created another canvas to go with this one 
(Diptych - Ochre 17.1 and Ochre 17.2). Both originals are available for purchase. In addition prints are available at my FineArtAmerica gallery.


4 comments:

Lizzy Love said...

Really enjoy this one!!!!! TFS! Ive been enjoying your daily bursts of color so much!! <3

Unknown said...

I love it to!!!

LoriF said...

Stunning!! Sets off the ochre perfectly!

Sharyl said...

Oh yes! I love the colors and design of this one! I'm enjoying seeing your new creations, Shelley!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...